Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else using a Nutribullet/ ninga to enhance your diet?

I have recently began "nutra blending" and love it! I can't believe how good vegetables and fruits are in different combinations. Anyone have recipes to share? Any luck with collagen powder for skin improvement?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

If your Nutribullet caused you to eat veggies and fruits that you weren’t eating previously, then yes, it’s enhancing your diet. However, the claims made on their site are quite silly: "turns ordinary food into superfood", "access the hidden nutrition inside the foods that you eat", "completely breaks down ingredients in to their most nutritious, most absorptive state!". The same veggies you would eat in their solid form are just as much of superfoods as in their liquidized form, there’s no need to "unhide" their nutritious content, which will be absorbed equally well when eaten in their "ordinary" form. As an adult with functioning teeth and jaws, I prefer to chew solid food rather than drink it.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I agree I prefer to eat my veggies and fruit. Its way more filling.

I have a nutribullet. But I use it to make Pesto Smiley LOL

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Smoothies are a great way to incorporate into my diet fruit and vegetables I know I should eat but don't particularly like: e.g. blueberries, kale and spinach. Plus things like linseeds that I wouldn't otherwise eat at all. 

It's not instead of eating vegetables, it's as well as eating vegetables. I wouldn't ever eat vegetables like kale for breakfast anyway.

It's also a great way to get kids to consume vegetables they would otherwise shun.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my kale processing tool, a sharp knife:

kale1.jpg

and this is the final product:

kale2.jpg

I added grated carrot, grated parsnip, cut fennel, a few cashew nuts, a bit of salt, black pepper, balsamico vinegar, coriander, lemon juice and olive oil. I love the crunchiness of all the ingredients.

I do get the blending for kids, but I’m a 57-yo, so I’ve overcome my aversion for strange tasting veggies long ago and I’ll save smoothies for my old days, if I can no longer chew Smiley LOL

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes