Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Cider Vinager

I have been doing the mix with water for a few days . . Anyone Else out there trying this for belly fat.. ?????

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@mavanscoy I haven't tried that yet! Didn't know that actually helped with reducing belly fat! That is great!

Let me know if that actually works! I would love to try. Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apple cider vinegar is delicious and awesome on salads. Vinegar does have some nutritional benefits. But I assure you that it does not in any way reduce belly fat. A caloric deficit will reduce overall fat. There isn't a magic food that will do it for you. I am sorry to rain on your parade.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I've looked it up and a bunch of well regarded sites say it can help lose fat so i'm gonna try it. Red wine vinegar for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im glad its working  for you

Will I drink it daily. No I want real food

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it okay if you eat it just with salads? Or do you need to directly drink it? 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
i knew an older gentleman that drank it everyday for years, (he wasnt concerned in the belly area) i never saw a decrease in his belly..... so as far as it being a magic cocktail for that i would have to agree, it alone isnt going to help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started this so I have nothing to say so far but I'm hoping for the best! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are supplements that are marketed as "fat burners". If they work, it’s in two ways: 1) as appetite suppressants (= they cause you to eat less than you otherwise would), 2) as stimulants (= they cause you to be more active than you otherwise would). Maybe apple cider vinegar could work in the same way (causing you to eat less and/or to move more)? If so, that would be a cheap and natural "fat burner". I’m somewhat skeptical, however. In any case, it won’t specifically target belly fat, as body fat cannot be "spot-reduced".  As @emili already said, you need to reduce your overall body fat (and hope it comes off the "right" places). Often people think they fail to reach their goals because of the one little weird secret they weren’t told about. Unfortunately, there are no secret tricks or "magic pills". The mecanisms for losing fat are well-known and unexciting.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes