Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calcium details when logging food

I am trying to track my calcium intake.  This is a very important component for strong bones and aging Fitbit users. Why isn’t calcium calculated when logging food?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums, @Sandyrack53. Let me give you a warm welcome to our community.

I'd like to share with you this nutrition article: What You Need to Know About Tracking Your Eating Habits Beyond Macros. You can also get more details on how to track your calcium details when logging food here.

Looking forward to see you again in the near future.😎

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Morning, 

I read the blog and it will be a great reference! 

I noticed my vitamin and mineral nutrient details have mg and not % as shown in the blog.  Now that wouldn't be an issue, if it actually calculated and displayed the mg of calcium.  When I added  my custom food, I entered % DV as required, however my screen shows 0 mg of calcium. 

Just a side note, I also entered a % DV for other vitamins and iron and these appear to be calculating correctly showing me how many mg I have consumed.  So far calcium is the only one that doesn't convert to mg. It shows up as 0 mg. 

Is there anything I need to do on my end to get this to calculate correctly?  

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes