Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coffee with cream =Calories ? I use sugar free.

I love 3 cups of coffee in the morning. I use sugar free creamer. I count my calories/ fat using my fitness pal. I drink those 150 calories and love it. I tried to switch to tea, it seemed sad. I was sad. I loved the liquid cinnamon stevia I put in the tea so now I occasionally drink cold tea with the cinnamon stevia. Yum Yum. I just love my coffee with cream enough to use my calories on it. What do you love enough to continue having- even as you get healthier ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Coffee....Coffee.....Coffee...

1 Tbsp heavy cream,  3 dashes cinnamon..... shaken, not stirred.. ha ha ha 

Goals: Low Carb, high fat, 70-20-10 .... lose 20 pounds by 6/2017
Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree about the coffee.  It just isn't the same with milk as it is with creamer.  I've cut back to 2 cups a day  with creamer (no sugar) and it is worth every calorie!

Best Answer

I used to be in the same boat, drinking 3 cups of coffee with added liquid creamer loaded with sugar and calories. I couldn't get rid of it no matter how hard I tried. I tried tea, I tried Stevia, but I didn't like either. So, I finally make the decision to cut the extra sugar and went cold turkey on the liquid creamer. I switched to milk. In the beginning it was disgusting, as I cannot stand the taste of coffee. That's why I needed the sugary creamer in the first place! But, it's been nearly two months now on only milk in my coffee and it tastes fine to me. I am glad I made the decision to switch. It saves me so many calories and I am not drinking all that sugar every single morning. Every now and then I treat myself to a sweet coffee, but for the most part I am fine without. 

Best Answer

I agree with the coffee and I haven't even gone to the sugar free creamer (it just has a weird taste to me).  I have one travel mug size coffee with 2 tbls. of regular creamer and I make it at home.  I found if I went to starbucks it would get out of hand with the calories.

Best Answer
0 Votes
With every calorie counting i quit cold turkey and now drink my coffee black. Took a while to get used to it. But now love the taste of coffee
Best Answer
0 Votes

I drink my coffee black, and always have. BUT that being said, if black coffee had calories in it, I would continue to drink it. Without coffee, I am a terrible person to be around.

I literally drink coffee all day long. I probably have 5-6 cups a day. However, I do drink 1.5 gallons of water as well, so that's how I justify it to myself. Lol

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer