Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Meals

In the age of meal prep, I don't understand how there's no ability to copy meals from day to day. Having to enter in every single item of food when it's the exact same as the prior 3 days is incredibly tedious. The *FREE* version of Lose It! let's you do that. My mind is truly baffled. And from the looks of things (i.e., numerous feature requests dating back years), Fitbit has no plans to add this feature which means I'm on the hunt for a new fitness tracker and am open to suggestions!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I literally came here to say the same thing. I eat the same foods multiple times a week because I meal prep and the fact that I can't copy is so annoying. Making a group or whatever is clunky and the meals prep changes week to week so it's not a good substitute for that feature. So many apps that are free accomplish this but I want it here because I track my steps/calories burned. It's making me want to buy a whole new tracker. 

How is this something people have been asking for for years in these forums and they haven't added it yet!?  So disappointing. 

Best Answer

I have just found the create a meal option, which I think will work for me. Now I can just click on the meal each day to add it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you provide details on how to create a meal option in the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I looked in the app and I can't see it there. I did it on the website. It is on the right of the "Log - Foods" page, under "Favorites - Meals".

Best Answer
0 Votes