Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crockpot Recipes

Hey Guys - Just got my crockpot which I have never used before! Anyone have any easy and healthy recipes they don't mind sharing? Always appreciated, Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I love my crockpot...I do basic stuff though- one of my favorite things to do is to cook a whole roaster chicken in it-super easy! I also do pulled chicken breast by using boneless skinless chicken breasts and walden farms barbecue sauce... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay for the world of crockpots!! Yummy all year round for tons of different things. I have even done a peach cobbler in my crockpot. OmG....just saying this might be a genie in a lamp for you.. and then the clean eating along with it.. sweet, savory, and might I even say some what sexy for the palate. Pinterest has millions, and any search engine with same related words. Dollar stores tend to have an abundant amount of over printed cook books. Happy Crockpotting 🙂

Heal Thy Self= Healthy Self
Best Answer
0 Votes

LOVE my Crock-Pots to the point that I own three different sizes: Small, medium, and large.  I also collect cookbooks for it, and have tried many different recipes.  Besides doing roast chicken and beef roast in it, I've made soups, casseroles, stroganoff, and even a dessert.  

My two favorite slow cooker cookbooks are "Fix It and Forget It Lightly", and "Fix It and Forget It Diabetic".  Each recipe has complete nutritional information for it. Appetizers, Chicken and Turkey, Beef, Beans, Other Meats, Soups, and Desserts are among the categories included. I picked up each book used, one through a local Friends of the Library bookstore or sale, and the other through Amazon's used book section.  

Tomorrow we are going to try a recipe called "Gone All Day Casserole", from one of the two cookbooks.

Donna 

Best Answer
0 Votes