Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Describe your "typical" breakfast (what do you eat before lunch)

Generally, I have a 2 oz. Egg Beaters omelet (28 cals) on either a Mission Carb Balance tortilla (80 cals) or a Thomas English Multi-grain wheat Muffin (100 cals). I add a half slice of Hormel Canadian Bacon (35 cals) or 2-3 slices of Turkey Pepperoni (5 cals/slice) and a 1/3-1/2 oz of 2% Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese (90 cals per ounce). Total = 162 to 180 calories.  Nothing between breakfast and lunch.

Best Answer
689 REPLIES 689

Hi ,

I have 3 breakfasts , I play with it depending on my plans and my mood

Type 1 : oats -banana -almond milk -honey / 2 boiled eggs

Type 2 : oats -raspberrie-blueberrie-strawberry -honey / 2 boiled eggs

Type 3 : in a mug : smashed banana- 1 egg and 1scoop and half of oats - Microwawe 1 minute  ( this one is particularly when I go for a long run : a little bit of carbs but not too much, enough for not being too heavy   😉 ))

Best Answer
0 Votes

My two main breakfasts (I pick the high-carb one when I'm coming off a really intense workout). My main goals are feeling fed until lunch, and lots of fiber.

High protein

"omelet" made with 3 egg whites, 1 egg, and Sriracha wrapped in an Aldi 90-calorie high-fiber tortilla with 1/2 oz low-fat sharp cheddar, paired with some sort of fresh fruit like blueberries

High carb

1/2 cup (dry) oat bran prepared with water, with 2T almond butter and 1T maple syrup mixed in

Best Answer
0 Votes

That sounds great!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Breakfast usually consists of coffee or tea with sandwiches with a lot of green veggies. Some time I preferred banana shake with bread omelet.

Best Answer

UPDATE:  I am avoiding sausage totally and sometimes skipping the eggs.  For going out, I am going to Waffle House for a Cheese Omelet "On the Side" and coffee.  If I have meat, I have ounces of chicken.

My favorite diet breakfast is 2 - 3 eggs and 2 2-ounce sausages from Mom Wilson's (No Fatty In The Patty) on US 23 in Delaware Ohio.  Reading Atkins convinced me my 2 daily eggs are my multivitamin.  I like meat at breakfast and Mom Wilson's sausage is so fat free you must use Pam.  They sell the sausage 1 lb. bulk so I divide it into 8 patties and freeze them.  If I have anything else, it would be berries.  I consider breakfast my day starter.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My general breakfast consist of the following:

Weeks that I am working out with weights or either HIIT:

Quaker Oats - Quick 1-Minute, .5 cup

Silk - Pure Almond - Unsweetened Original, 1 cup

Spring Tree - 100% Pure Grade A Dark Amber Maple Syrup, 2 tsp(s)

Nature's Valley - Oat and Honey Bar, 2 bars (used as a crumble topping)

V8 Energy - 8oz

455 Calories

Weeks that I am doing just cardio:

Grits - Quick-5 Minutes - Quaker, 1 cup

Shedd's Spread - Country Crock Light Vegetable Oil Spread, 1 tbsp

Member's Mark - Liquid Egg Whites, 9 tbs (3 eggs)

Bigelow - Green Tea - K-cup, 1 cup

Great Value - 100% Honey, 1 tablespoon

300 Calories

Best Answer
0 Votes

Week days I have :

3 cups of coffee

4 Ryvita with Dairylea and beetroot on top

Weekends I have:

3 cups of coffee

1 slice of wholemeal toast with two poached eggs

Best Answer
0 Votes

No breakfast, just coffee. 

Best Answer

on the days i work i have

a apple cider Vinegar, with Lemon , honey and ginger

green smoothie, with protein and veggie powder, cucumber, celery, spinach, frozen fruit, usually pineapple , mango and pomegranate, or berries

days off i try and have

some kind of omelette, whatever is needing to be used in the fridge.

Best Answer

I like to wake up to a special layered bubbly coffee with our home made Almond Milk, MCT oil, cacao and @perfectketo .

ChocolateAlmondMilkCoffee.jpeg

TheCoupleChallenge.com - The weekly couple fitness challenge that leads to togetherness fun!
Best Answer