Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drinking More Water

Here lately, I've been having problems drinking enough water. Well, last night, I found an app that will give me reminders at intervals, so that I'd drink something. I have it setup to remind me to drink something two hours after my last entry. It also helps me keep track of how much I still want to drink for the day.

The app is Water Drink Reminder if anyone wants to look it up.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Thanks! I will check it out!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use my fitbit - when my warning for steps every hour goes off, I drink a glass of water and get the steps in.  😄

Best Answer

I just downloaded this app called "Drink Water Reminder". Hoping it will help me drink 8 cups of water per day!

Best Answer

Awesome, do you feel like it has made a significant difference in your overall well being?, I really dislike drinking water so this would really be a valuable reminder for me. Thanks for the input.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I too use my fitbit as a reminder. I have been trying new "flavors" to add to my water, also! I sit all day at my job, so I get up and walk in place and drink my water every time it tells me to get moving! I have a 32oz cup and I try to drink 2 of those while I am here at my desk!
Best Answer

So you use your reminder to get up and move and to drink some water that is an excellent idea!

Best Answer
0 Votes