Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy healthy freezer meals

I'm looking for easy freezer meals that I can prepare ahead of time. Anyone has a good recipe?

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there! I'm a big fan of meal prepping and the last few days I made meatloaf cups, mini quiche cups full of veggies, oatmeal cups, pasta, pancakes, etc Cat Happy

I found some links from my favorite magazine RealSimple that may be helpful towards your search: 

Also, Pinterest if full of recipes that may be helpful. Bon appetit! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

I like to make big crock-pot meals on a Sunday and then throw them into containers in my freezer.

I love chilli! I usually make mine with  2 cans of diced tomoatoes with green chillis (8oz) 2 cans of tomato paste (low-sodium) 4 oz, 1 can of tomato sauce (low sodium 8 oz), one can of black beans, one can of red kidney beans, and 1/2 pound of lean ground turkey (you can always opt of of this for a vegetarian style), 1 tbsp of hot sauce, 1 tbsp of chilli seasoning, and 1 tsp of black ground pepper. I also sautee a small red onion and 2 minced garlic cloves in another pan and toss that in as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes