Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eat This Much integration

Found an incredible app that plans meals for me by calorie or macros. Most can be made under 15 min. App has a grocery list and pantry and you can even buy your groceries on Amazon. Dummy proofs and takes all the labor out of meal planning. This is especially good because for me, all that planning and obsessing about food made me want to eat!

Would live to see Fitbit integrate with this. 

Anyone else using this app? 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Looks interesting but kinda to pricey for me

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also use Eat This Much and absolutely love it. There is no other tool I have found that has such great algorithms for not just counting calories, but putting more focus on meal planning. It takes into account just about every variable that should be considered when creating a meal plan. I would love to see FitBit integration. Would love to be able to pull food log from ETM and in turn pull weight and other data from FitBit to ETM.

Best Answer

I just found this app and it's great!  Integration would be so nice to have...

Best Answer

Was looking online how to integrate and saw your post.  Agree it would be nice. Looks like Eat this much does not integrate with much from what I can find.  To get around, I log all food to Myfitnesspal free app and us copy feature in Eat this Much to use the recipes.  Myfitnesspal and Fitbit do integrate.  Food logging feature is much more robust on MFP.  Hope this helps.

Best Answer

I would also love to see this!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums @Jacq27

I noticed a few ideas in the Community about integrations with the Fitbit app, but I didn't one posted for Eat This Much. 

I would recommend that you post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. Make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. 

Have a great day! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use that app too and love it, it'd be of great use to the customer to see these two integrated!

Whenever I see a new diet I'd like to try, I like to enter the menus and recipes into the Eat This Much app, then I always have them readily available to combine with other plans and recipes I've tried.    Once the planning is done all you have to do is click the "I ate this" button

Best Answer
0 Votes