Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast food (I don't miss it anymore)

ANSWERED

I am on my 5th week of exercise and watching my calories. I have been cooking a lot more, whereas prior my family & I would eat out often. Other than going to the Cheesecake Factory (and ordering off the Skinnylicious menu), I have not eaten any fast food. My daughter got to pick any restaurant she wanted to eat at for dinner and her 9 year old palette decided to chose Wendy's. I wanted to keep my meal under 500 but indulge slightly. I had a cup of chili (no crackers), which is 170 calories and I indulged by having the spicy chicken breast (fried) without a bun, which 270 calories. That has been my first fried food in weeks and let me tell you, it wreaked havoc on my stomach. It makes me not miss my beloved French fries so much (my weakness is potatoes and starchy foods) or any other fried foods.  I have really learned to appreciate knowing what is in my food and how it is prepared.

I am done 16 pounds, and I am really proud of it. I have a Disney vacation coming up, so we will see how well I do with my nutrition when I am not the one preparing it for a week....

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You should be proud. Congrats! Its awesome!

Please keep us posted

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

You should be proud. Congrats! Its awesome!

Please keep us posted

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer