Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food log keeps removing food I entered for the day

This has been ongoing for a couple weeks.  I am ready to leave Fitbit.  I noticed that the app keeps removing what I log for food.  It is not allowing me to keep accurate track.  I have tried going in and deleting all my foods online.  And starting fresh with adding new foods to my app yesterday.  today, the food doesn't show entered.  shoot the food i logged 30 minutes ago doesn't show.  It is so FRUSTRATING for it to just disappear.  Then I log out and back in and poof more is gone.  This is ridiculous.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Well, I feel for you and understand how frustrating this is.  What I have found is that sometimes my foot is not even logged in, because I am not online.  I can sign in and be online and seconds later I'm off line and have no internet connection. So I've had to enter and reenter my food for the day.  I have checked with Verizon and no one can tell me why this is happening.  I am wondering if there are so many people trying to log in their food and if we just simply get knocked off line.  At any rate, hope it improves for you.  I feel your pain. 

Best Answer
0 Votes