Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Binged yesterday

ANSWERED

Well, yesterday I had a moment. I was hungry, but hurting. I didn't feel like getting up to make actual food, so I ate 5 chocolate crisp rice cakes. They are 60 calories each. I didn't go over my calories for the day, but still... it was not under a controlled meal. I had my moment of disappointment in myself. I forgave myself, and today I totally rocked it. I normally only do about 1700 steps per day. Keep in mind that I am disabled and can't get around as well as 'normal" people. However, today I pushed myself. I got up more often. I moved more often. I went out and about with  my daughter and while I did  more walking, I was able to rest in between. So, today I walked 3784 steps so far! It's 8pm here now, and I still have the dishes that were left in the sink by the other daughter.. and I have cat boxes to clean. So, I expect at least a couple of more hundred. I want to make 4000 today. That would be amazing. For right now, though. I am sitting and drinking some ice water. (exhales) Have  great evening!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It sounds like a temporary lapse of reasoning.  I've found that I can do great all day, but I tend to fall apart at night. It's such a head game.

There are certainly worse things to eat than rice cakes and you stayed within your calories for the day, so stay positive and give yourself credit for the excellent life changes you're making.  You got this!  ❤️

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like a temporary lapse of reasoning.  I've found that I can do great all day, but I tend to fall apart at night. It's such a head game.

There are certainly worse things to eat than rice cakes and you stayed within your calories for the day, so stay positive and give yourself credit for the excellent life changes you're making.  You got this!  ❤️

Best Answer

Hi its Sexypuddin don't feel bad or guilty we all have cheat days. Congrats on get more steps in. I'm up daily between 3am and 3;30am Why you maybe wondering. My hubby is a Dialysis R.N. I get up to make his breakfast and lunch etc. So my day and steps start early along with workouts chores and getting my teenage daughter up and ready for school. So I stay pretty active all day long. Lol

Best Answer