Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It okay eat same foods everyday?

ANSWERED

I eat foods same thing for between 2 to 3 months. So it okay do that or it bad thing to do? I have low budget spending money for foods. I need ideas what to do? ThanksSmiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Definitely Agree with @USAF-Larry answer , it doesn't really matter that if you @SunsetRunner eat one kind of meal even for one year or for the rest of your life  , as long as they are healthy food and got balance nutrient that your body need such as : 

Carbs

Protein

Fat

Fiber

Etc Etc

Daily need of each individual is different based on age , gender , weight, etc

And of course as long as you don't get bored for eating the same food everyday 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Whether or not they are the same foods is immaterial, @SunsetRunner, as long as they are healthy and it is a well balanced diet.  A well balanced diet with portion control and exercise is the best lifestyle.

Best Answer

Definitely Agree with @USAF-Larry answer , it doesn't really matter that if you @SunsetRunner eat one kind of meal even for one year or for the rest of your life  , as long as they are healthy food and got balance nutrient that your body need such as : 

Carbs

Protein

Fat

Fiber

Etc Etc

Daily need of each individual is different based on age , gender , weight, etc

And of course as long as you don't get bored for eating the same food everyday 🙂

Best Answer