Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ketogenic diet

ANSWERED

Hi,

For the past four and a half years I have been on a ketogenic diet.

I have lost around 35 kilos, I feel great and I am fit as a fiddle.

I would like to be able to add food stats to my app, but I can't find correct foods (or my country for that matter) in the lists.

Does anybody have any thoughts on how I can input my food intake?

I live in Israel and Israel is not on Fitbit's map, despite the fact that trackers are sold here and are extremely popular.

Thanks for your advice 🙂

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

As you may know, several third-party apps that provide support for logging food integrate with Fitbit, for instance, MyFitnessPal and LoseIt! Because their focus is on nutrition, they tend to have larger food databases. Have you considered using such apps, in case they would offer better support for the foods that are common in your country, but not found in Fitbit’s own database?

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

As you may know, several third-party apps that provide support for logging food integrate with Fitbit, for instance, MyFitnessPal and LoseIt! Because their focus is on nutrition, they tend to have larger food databases. Have you considered using such apps, in case they would offer better support for the foods that are common in your country, but not found in Fitbit’s own database?

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi,

Thanks, I'll check them out 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cronometer also interfaces with FitBit and has a huge database complete with aminos, vitamins, minerals, etc.  It's free and easy to use.

Best Answer
0 Votes