Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a recipe in Fitbit

I might be remembering wrong but I thought we were able to build a recipe with how many servings,   I make a lot of homemade foods, but I can only put in what I eat.   Example   I made coffee creamer. but it is 33 serving worth. I have to go somewhere else to get the nutrition for all items and the break down in numbers to get the number for the serving amount.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If when you created the food you made as a whole (33 servings), when you go to log it, just change to whatever amount you used (say 1 or 2), it will auto dial down the figures for you. Example: I made a pasta salad, total servings lets say was 6 cups. I made up the custom meal listing as the 6 cups (with all calories, fat, etc... accounted for). When I go to log the food, I change the serving size to 2 cups (my usual helping if for lunch by itself), it will figure out the correct calories and everything by doing that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same question, When creating a meal, I don't see a Servings field, and when I select te meal I can only select the whole meal or delete it.  MY example is a true recipe, 3 bananas, 2 cups oatmeal and 1/4 cup of blueberries which made 8 cookies.  I want to be able to log 1 cookie at the time consumed.. Where do you set the yield or servings when creating the meal?

Best Answer
0 Votes