Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu ideas, websites....

I wanted to start making an actual weekly menu instead of flying by the seat of my pants and hoping it fits into my calorie range.  Any websites you can recommend that have templates, easy recipes... ect?  Any advice on how to start this whole process.  Me and the Hubs are not good planners so we'd need something we could stick to and nothing too complicated.  Thanks 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

i don't use any websites, but here's some advice.

since we normally eat leftovers for lunch, the wife and i only plan dinners for the week.  this allows us to come up with a menu fairly quickly.  breakfast is sort of a free for all, but usually consists of a couple eggs and some kind of meat.  also, pick a day that you're going to create this list and stick to it.  just pick some time that you're the least likely to say "i'm too tired. i'll do it tomorrow".  because it'll never gone done.  i speak from experience.  we usually plan during breakfast on saturday.

as for easy recipes, we love our crockpot.  it's easy, and we usually get 6-8 servings out of a single recipe.

LCHF since June 2013
Best Answer
0 Votes

@poisongirl999  Welcome to the community!  Smiley Very Happy

I completely agree with @carl669 . I think planing is the best way to reach your goals! It doesn't matter if your find a website and get good recipes or if you set your own menu, the key is to be ready with all the ingredients you need. I understand how it feels when you have just a couple of hours to prepare a complete dinner for 4 people after working (in my case) Smiley Frustrated  However, once you set your goal and you invest the necessary time to organize all the things you need, you'll be ready to start from there. I'm pretty sure you will do fantastic!  Smiley Very Happy

Please keep sharing your experiences 

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes