Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motivation

Two months ago I was told I had fatty live due to my poor diet and high cholesterol. I was also at 160lbs, keep in mind I am roughly 5 feet tall. I started exercising 3-5 times a week and I started a diet for pre diabetics. The doctor suggested this diet because I need to lose weight and it's supposed to be one of the healthiest diets out there. It's been a month and I've lost 15lbs. I am so happy and feeling better already. However, this past week or two Ive been feeling like I've been lacking. I am eating healthy but I feel less energetic than before. There's times where I just feel like giving up and having that pizza. I've cried because I do not feel comfortable in my own skin and I refuse to go back to that. Any ideas on how to stay motivated?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

How about having that pizza? Just a slice and no more? Can you control that? Depriving yourself foods you like may eventually backfire. Those cravings won't just go away but as long as you won't be binging on junk food then one slice of pizza, or a burger (not double, just single, maybe even from kids menu?) won't be enough to compromise your efforts. Yet it will give you that mental boost. When I crave for pizza I get some. Then those cravings are asleep for a couple of weeks. That works for me. Ideally, consult it with a doctor.

Best Answer

Maybe the motivation to be healthy will help you go away from your health problems.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do get a pizza The smallest one. And thin crust.

I also use Stevia instead of sugar. I avoid corn syrup at all cost.

Happy Day. My secret is I don't have bad foods in my house.

Best Answer
0 Votes