Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mum and kid friendly healthy snack recipies!!

Hi

Im looking to share healthy mum and kid friendly snack recipies/ ideas. Please feel free to share recipies or hints and tips on this post.

I made some delicious protein balls that went down a treat with the kids today and thought i might share.

They are made from equal parts cashews, almonds, cranberrys, dates, a dash of water and some honey.

Just add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until mixture starts to come together.

Roll into small balls and they're ready to eat. Ive stored mine in the fridge as it is really hot here atm , in little patty pan cases so they are easy to handle and fingers dont get sticky!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey there @aless ! I have found plenty of snacks for you that are kid friendly Smiley Wink

1. This thread has plenty of high protein snacks, @LCHFmom gave a really good recipe for protein truffles. 
  2. This thread mentions several snacks and recipes, look for @Manticone 's list 
  3. Last but not least, this thread has many 100 calorie snacks that any kid will love Woman Very Happy

Hope this helps! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes