Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Assistance with the Food Log

ANSWERED

I used to use MyFitPal to track my daily food intake and sync it w/FB. But this site is blocked at work and I can no longer use it. I want to start using the food log offered by FB but I"m having trouble understanding it and manipulating it for my needs.  I track my calories/macros according to the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle book. I cannot figure out how to enter the calories I need to eat daily and track my macros by percentage. I'm accustomed to entering my calories and percentage and MFP would track it so I can stay on top of my macros for fat loss. Any suggestions on how to do that w/FB? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The FB food log is set to track the foods you eat, and breaks out macros from that information.  If your food isn't already in the database, you can enter it with the nutrition information - "add new food" at the bottom of the list of possible mentions from the database.  This should let you log the foods you eat, and the website will break out the percentages and calories for you.  Hope this helps!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

The FB food log is set to track the foods you eat, and breaks out macros from that information.  If your food isn't already in the database, you can enter it with the nutrition information - "add new food" at the bottom of the list of possible mentions from the database.  This should let you log the foods you eat, and the website will break out the percentages and calories for you.  Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes