Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powder drink size converions

I don't know if my title makes sense, but I wasn't sure what to put. I've gotten where I add powder drink mixes to my water, so that water doesn't get boring. I've been buying the $1 boxes of these mixes at like Walmart, Dollar General and Family Dollar. I was wondering if anyone knew how much of those big container mixes you'd add to your water. You know, when you'd buy those pre-mixed Kool-Aid or Tang where all you did was add water to mix it up. Is it like a couple teaspoons, or something like that?

Am I making sense, or am I just rambling on?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

There ought to be directions on the package, but if there isn't my advice is to experiment a bit. More/Less mix is going to equal stronger/weaker flavour - find what works for you in the amount of water you feel like drinking.

When I used to use those large Gatorade powders I used to mix so much in people would stare a bit, where as my partner at the time would use just enough to tint the flavour of the water.

Another thing to keep in mind is how much will dissolve into the water. I've had protein mix that has ended up a little chunky because the container wasn't large enough to hold enough water to dissolve it all.

Best Answer
0 Votes