Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recipes please?

Is there a way to get the actual recipes shown without having to watch an annoying video where ingredients go by too fast and are too small to read? Are they secret recipes or only available for more money? 

Frustrated in ATL

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

You'll find that they originally come from a 3rd party website where the ingredients and instructions come from.. They just copy and paste the video and advertise this as "Premium"

Best Answer

Hello @VitalMeg and welcome to the Community.  I believe all of the Eating Well  recipes are available on their website.  I found every one I looked for.  A lot more, too.  The full ingredients, instructions, and nutrition information are there, too.  I found some of the Fitbit recipes on the Fitbit Blog.   No extra money required.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find a lot of good recipes on other websites. If I see something here that I like or am interested in, I search for it in other places. Then I compare a few different variations. That helps me find what I'm looking for.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maybe you can find the recipes (or different one's you want to try) on Pinterest. Do you go on there?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@VitalMeg recently I experimented with ChatGPT by telling it what ingredients I had and then asking what I could make out if it. Results were quite interesting (ie. one was a delicious creamy salmon pasta, which used a natural yogurt to make a creamy sauce). I also tried add some constraints like "dish under 500kcal" and that worked quite well. I cooked quite a few dishes already like that 🙂 no videos involved and all is just plain text. It also annoys me that all recipes (and tutorials for anything) are made as videos. About that I'm just too oldschool and prefer text that I can quickly digest.

Best Answer