Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your summer smoothie recipes

One more month of summer sun, fun and seasonal fruits. With watermelon, cherries and peaches in peak season, share your favorite summer smoothie recipe with the community!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

hey there

It sounds like you had a fantastic summer routine with those berry and banana smoothies, along with the supplements and training. :sun_with_face: It's great to see how you've been prioritizing your health and wellness.

If you're looking to switch things up, why not experiment with some new ingredients for your smoothies? You could try adding different fruits, vegetables, or even some protein sources like Greek yogurt or almond butter to create a refreshing twist. There are so many possibilities to keep your smoothie game exciting! 💪

Feel free to share your new smoothie creations with us; we'd love to hear what you come up with! 🍹😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

I typically make a smoothie using these ingredients:

• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/3 cup steel-cut oats (not cooked- just straight out of the bag)
  • 1/2 cup frozen fruit (whatever I have available- typically blueberries)
  • 1 scoop Lyfefuel or protein powder
  • 1 kiwi (without the stem- it doesn't blend well!)

It's definitely not your traditional "fruity and juicy" type of mix, but I'm shooting for a good blend of ingredients.  Including my coffee with half and half it's about  50/35/15 carb/protein/fat, is about 425 calories, and is around where I'd like to be for breakfast.

Take care!

Best Answer
0 Votes