Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I set my Food Plan to Personalized or Sedentary?

I am hoping that someone can ease my mind about my Food Plan choice - I have it set to Personalized which, of course, adds available calories as I burn/am more active. I like this b/c I DO get more hungry throughout the day and even though I don't eat ALL the calories it says I can, I do eat more than if I had it set at a stationary number (like 1600). Should I keep it at a set number or do you guys do well/are succesful eating with a personalized/adjusted Food Plan/Calorie goal?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I work out of home so I don't go outside much, unless it's to run errands. I work out with strength and flexibility training regimen (tough one, doing contortion) 4-5 days a week, minimum an hour to 75 minutes each time. Do minimum 30 minutes cardio, even though I hate it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

To me, it sounds as though you are happy with the way you currently have it set-up. I'd give it a try and re-visit the decision in a couple of weeks to see how goal progress is going. If it's not working, tweak it. For myself, the opposite approach works best but I tend to be a planner. Remember, nothing is set in stone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think whichever helps to stay to your goal is what you should stick with. what works for one, doesn't always work for someone else. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

how are ytou 

Best Answer
0 Votes

how are you

Best Answer
0 Votes