Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling to log my food

Can we fix the food logging? I can't find majority of my food that I'm trying to track no matter if I type it in or use the barcode scanner struggles to find the food I'm trying to enter in it needs to be hassle free so people want to use it. Yes, you can use other apps but I would rather Just use one app

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Do you need to maybe update your Fitbit app on your phone? That happened to me a long time ago and I think I either had to update it or uninstall and reinstall it on my phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm disappointed in logging food as well. Under the old Livestrong website there was an excellent display of macro and micronutrition based on logged food quantities (and it let me log metric). The food database was very complete and where it wasn't I could add entries that were what I wanted.

Best Answer

I use Eat This Much, then Google Fit as the bridge to combine the two.  It's the least time-consuming way I've found to log.   I've played a LOT with the meal planner and have gotten pretty good at it  🙂    Once menu planning is done for the week, then all I have to do is click what I've eaten and that's it for logging.   I bought the Premium so I can extensively customize it, plug recipes I want to try or the latest diet.   I also like the grocery and pantry features, it has the bar code scanner feature too.

Best Answer
0 Votes