Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tortilla Wraps - what a variety!

Wow. I found these at the Walmart grocery pick-up online site, as that's how I'm socially distancing these days. Low carb and tasty, so I still get to have bread. My favorite is the spinach herb. The egg one is different, a bit smaller than the rest and spongy and has to be refrigerated. They are all good.

Ground turkey is something I fix a lot and have learned how to form them in a long hot dog shape to work with these wraps. Granted, I can't wrap the thing like a burrito, despite watching the videos that show how to wrap it, but I enjoy them.

Anyone try these?

wraps.png

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Wow they look great! I'd love to try Spinach Herb 😱

I found similar wraps a while ago, and they had Jalapeño and Coconut options! Wish I could remember the brand. 

These look really good 😀😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

We use the Pea Protein wraps from Mission and love them!  Wraps are so convenient and I feel like I'm making a healthier choice.  They have a pretty good shelf life too and don't spoil or mold as quickly as my bread does.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

I like to use Mission tortillas (garden spinach herb or sundried tomato basil) to make wraps to take to work for lunch. My favorites are chicken with gouda cheese and hummus or turkey with Swiss cheese and guacamole. All my wraps have lots of lettuce and whatever other salad ingredients I have around too. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I looked up these wraps online @Heather-S @alexthecat, they look great too! 😋

Best Answer

I get the 100 calorie ones and make mini burritos with them. They are so good. They are also lower carb so my hubs can partake. They do last much longer than bread - sometimes I forget they are on top of the fridge and when I "find" them, I am pleasantly surprised they are edible!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I’ve tried all 4 and usually have two packages of one kind or another in my fridge at all times. They’re good and allow me a “bread fix,” I even like Tomato-Basil with peanut butter and half a banana. Filling. Sweet. Healthy. 

Best Answer

Hi, @emili @SunsetRunner! What other ingredients to you use to prepare your burritos?  

I've been trying some new recipes with rice, beans, cilantro and guacamole. 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes