Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track carbs instead of calories in Fitbit app

I started Atkins 2 weeks ago and would like to track carbs instead of calories in the Fitbit app.  I know it includes carbs when I enter food but the Food tab in the app only graphs and tracks calories.  I use the Atkins Carb Tracker app but the Fitbit app is better.  Is there any way to change from calories to carbs?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @gvanzant1 -- I eat low carb as well.  I believe the answer to your question is no.  Carb grams and percentages are shown in the web dashboard and mobile apps, but I don't believe they can be displayed in graphical form or tracked within a food plan in the same way that calories are.

You can request this as a new function in the Feature Suggestion forum and others can vote on it.  I believe that Fitbit prioritizes development based on popularity among other considerations.  

You can also manually export the numbers in spreadsheet form and massage them externally.  You could probably wrap some automation around the process if you are of the geek persuasion, but it's probably a lot more effort than its worth.

Good luck with your low carb journey!

Best Answer
0 Votes