Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking food with Fitbit...advice please.

ANSWERED

I am always trying new things to keep me focused on my weight loss journey.  I recently had a change in job and had to cut back some expenses, including Weight Watchers.  I used MFP in the past but would really like to try to use my Fitbit App.  I hate having to go to 3 different apps, I want to make these easy on myself so I will stick with it. 

Are we not able to track more than 1 item of food at a time?  I would love to be able to track my yesterday bfst for today and not have to enter everything one at a time.  How can I save a meal?  I have been searching and not find much luck.  Any use this option without MFP?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can create a meal

There is an option under your favorites

createameal.png

Also if you are set up on My Fitness pal you can continue to use ity and have it pulled over here by linking them

The App gallery is here
http://www.fitbit.com/apps

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

You can create a meal

There is an option under your favorites

createameal.png

Also if you are set up on My Fitness pal you can continue to use ity and have it pulled over here by linking them

The App gallery is here
http://www.fitbit.com/apps

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Thank you!  I am still learning how to use the app for food and not finding much so this was helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I create a meal it logs under "Favorite" but "Favorite" only shows about 12 meals. Now that I have created additional meals, they drop off the list, is there a way to view all my meals I have created?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Come2wiUnder favorites there is EDIT MY FOODS. Click on that on the computer and it will bring up the entire list

Community Council Member

Best Answer