Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to stay on weight

ANSWERED

Hi,
I have a question. I've reached my weight goal but now I'm finding it really hard to keep my healty wheight. I almost need to eet te same like i did while loosing weight to just stay on track! I saw in the fitibit app that I needed to eat and burn calories eaqually but when I do that, I'm immediately starting to gain weight again. 

What do I wrong? Does anywone have a tip? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Congratulations on reaching your goal weight, @Sonea_ !  Well done. You don’t exactly have to eat what you did while losing weight, but you DO need to eat healthy ... just maybe larger portions than when in the weight loss phase. Too many empty carbs and too much processed food is going to get that scale creeping back up. It’s a life style change, not a diet. Keep tracking your food. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Congratulations on reaching your goal weight, @Sonea_ !  Well done. You don’t exactly have to eat what you did while losing weight, but you DO need to eat healthy ... just maybe larger portions than when in the weight loss phase. Too many empty carbs and too much processed food is going to get that scale creeping back up. It’s a life style change, not a diet. Keep tracking your food. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you ^_^

Best Answer