Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to gain weight now as I lost a lot in last 20 month

How to gain weight as I lost a lot in last 20 month and want to have some sources of good fat?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @PraveenDixit - You can try drinking something like Ensure between meals. That’s what the doctor told my Dad to do when he lost too much weight. It adds good fats and nutrients. This one is for weight gain. There are others, and different brands, also. Good luck!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @PraveenDixit

I did use Ensure to gain some weight after a surgery I had a while back, and it was pretty effective and healthy at the same time.  

But you can also include some sources of healthy fats in your diet, like avocado, nuts and some good carbs as well. 

Let us know how it goes! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PraveenDixit  hey there- I would always choose to eat my calories over drinking them, unless of course it is the weekend and I am enjoying some of my less great habits. there are so many different recipes and healthy fat options you can try. as suggested you can do avocado, nuts, certain cheeses and once in awhile indulge in some frozen yogurt or some other confection you crave. tis the season for spiced nuts. I have made 2 big batches since Thanksgiving and they are going fast. You can make homemade applesauce which uses a little butter, but you can control how much and how sweet. Check out this link for more ideas. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer