Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's you favourite Thanksgiving dish?

I'm interested to see what everyone's favourite Thanksgiving dishes are? With Thanksgiving (Canadian) coming up, I need some new ideas! 

Feel free to share recipes if you'd like as well! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Nothing healthy, that seems to be for sure!  My favorite are biscuits.  I love homemade biscuits so much!  Then I like cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, turkey is it's not my favorite until the next day layered on sourdough with cranberry and cream cheese. 

I think I will need a solid plan so I don't over do it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

the veggies, salads, bread and turkey. I don't like potatoes or stuffing..

And of course dessert... but I always have the overindulgent, middle of the road and fresh fruit. That way everyone has an option..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I made this last night and I think it would be brilliant at Thanksgiving.  Don't add the salt and use half the butter (salted butter has enough salt).  Peas, endive, and mushrooms:

http://thecollectorcook.blogspot.com/2012/11/it-feels-good-to-be-able-to-write-in.html

Super easy, super delicious!  A nice bright green dish.  22137179_10211536167853215_1441681672170670858_o.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have gotta have Real cranberry sauce made with fresh cranberries. It is not Thanksgiving without the cranberries. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Turkey and creamed corn.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately it is probably the worst thing to fill up on - the stuffing!  Well, maybe pecan pie would be worse

Best Answer
0 Votes