Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whole30

Today marks my 30th day of Whole30 and I am so exited for tomorrow!  I have chosen grains to be the first food I introduce back into my diet and already purchased HIGH protein bread to make a breakfast sandwich in the morning.  I will eat clean the rest of the day plus two more days, paying close attention to my mood, energy levels, skin (acne), and digestion to see how grains affect(effect?) my body.

I'm so happy that I found out about Whole30.  I have a great relationship with food now and I've dropped a pants size!  This has been a godsend for my fitness journey.  I didn't realize how much sugar I was consuming before!  I'd workout consistently and the extra weight still wouldn't budge until I did this.  Forever grateful♥

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Congratulations @JacqAttacq.  My boss is a fan of Whole30 and has done that first 30 days a few times.  I think she likes it as a sort of reset once or twice a year.  Glad to hear you are making progress with it.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JacqAttacq  I second the congratulations. do what works. much luck in your ongoing journey. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has anyone found an easy way to track Whole30 meals in the FitBit app?  I've started creating custom foods, and that is working ok but wasn't sure if there was an easier way.

TIA!

Best Answer