Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would LOVE it if the food log tracked...

...iron and sugar. Fitbit?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@ThumbedCat Nice to see you around. Thank you for your suggestion about tracking sugar an iron with the Fitbit app 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). 

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

Thanks again for your feedback and for participating in our community!

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, How are you doing today,

I'm Omer from Canada and i want to be your friend

thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love if Fitbit could track net carbs like cronometer. I would love to use just FitBit to track food, but I'm keto and I need to know net carbs. Look into keto mode, maybe?

Best Answer

Track on My Fitness Pal and link it to your Fitbit account. Better food log with MFP, but better other things with FB. Data transfers back and forth between them for the best of both worlds.

Best Answer
0 Votes