Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any one use a blender ball to make their smoothies?

I have a blender ball smoothie cup - and am trying to take smoothies for lunch at work ( I work in an infant room and have my break at 9:30 in the morning so eating an actual lunch is pretty much out of the question) and was wondering if anyone else out there used one of these - I'm curious to know if I make a green smoothie in the blender  in the morning (around 5:30 a.m. ) will it still be ok come 12- 1pm?

Thanks!

Karen

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there @KatC ! I'll be glad to provide some information on this Cat Happy

While I'm not a smoothie type of person, many members of our community are! I've found some great posts that may be helpful to get long-lasting smoothies that are yummy Smiley Tongue

On this thread, there are plenty of recipes for smoothies, plus a cheat sheet from Pinterest by member @cassiemis and @ceeceham 's favorite smoothie.  Man Happy

While this thread mentions a blender, you can certainly get your ingredients blended + frozen + cubed to add to your blender ball smoothie cup, like in @Jabrat 's recipe. Smiley Happy

Also, I'm sure member @SunsetRunner may have a couple of tips that may help you incorporate fruits and veggies while you are on the run. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Thanks I'll check out the links you posted 🙂

Kat

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @KatC ! I wish you the best in this upcoming year. 

Happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

Awesome suggestions

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think as long as it is cool, not even refridrated you should be fine. Its not going to taste as good as if you just blended it. It might even be a bit darker depending on what you added. I love avacado smoothie but give it an hour in a hot florida truck and its brown and looks like gunk but it taste fine. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JollyRed I just imagined that *shudders* Smiley Frustrated

Best Answer
0 Votes