Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit meal plan

i purchased a Fitbit flex 2 yesterday and i connected it to myfitness pal. I'm trying to lose weight.  when i add a meal plan to my fit bit account it has me in an extremely low deficit compared to what my PT recommended. is there any way i can edit the meal plan to match what i'm already doing? I'm currently at 1475 cal, Fitbit wants me at like 1200 which isn't reasonable. I'm just trying to figure out what to do to make them work together accurately. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

myfitness pal curently says I'm only 20cal over and my fitbit profile says i'm like 870cal over lol so clearly there's something wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes

On the Fitbit app go under nutrition and body goals click food and the I want to set my own goal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

they are two separate things. Your fitness pal is looking at your daily allowance and subtracting what you entered to show you where you are. your fitbit is looking at how many calories you have burned so far and using that as a basis for if you keep doing what you are doing you are this many over or under. if you take a walk, it will be less over. as you go through the evening, it will be less over.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes