Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to love the taste of healthy food

ANSWERED
psychologist's advice on how to change taste preferences, for fried lovers, how to replace
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For me it meant taking foods one at a time and coming up with an alternate version.   If you love french fries, you can make them in the oven with very little oil,  yes they do taste different but you can get used to it,  Add spices, etc.   I have a convection oven and I can make my skinless chicken breasts crispy enough .  dip in egg then panko bread crumbs, etc,  There are some foods you won't fnd a sub that you like, so maybe you just don't hae that one.  Be prepared that it isn't going to taste the same but it can taste as good.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Thank you for reaching out to the Community @TaniaRyl

I've moved your post to Health & Wellness Forums so you can get a better response about your comment. You can start new topics about any subject you might like.

Thanks for posting and I hope to see you chatting around enjoying the Forums!

Get Moving

Healthy Eating

Manage Weight

Sleep Well

Mind & Body

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

For me it meant taking foods one at a time and coming up with an alternate version.   If you love french fries, you can make them in the oven with very little oil,  yes they do taste different but you can get used to it,  Add spices, etc.   I have a convection oven and I can make my skinless chicken breasts crispy enough .  dip in egg then panko bread crumbs, etc,  There are some foods you won't fnd a sub that you like, so maybe you just don't hae that one.  Be prepared that it isn't going to taste the same but it can taste as good.

Best Answer

@TaniaRyl since you brought up the topic, what are your suggestions and go to replacements? 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Hi @emili 

I'm interested in the opinion of users.

I do not have a clear view of myself. I think that in childhood it is easier to bring up, to feed basically healthy food, the habit of taste is subconsciously formed. but often it takes a lot of time, and sometimes more money. people often prefer fast and tasty.

with an adult it is more difficult when taste habits are already formed. awareness and the desire to stay healthy are important.

if a person realizes that the basis of health is a healthy diet, loves himself, and wants to keep the most valuable, I think it is possible to change taste preferences

important think awareness

I think that a psychologist and a nutritionist can prepare audio text meditation to help cultivate healthy taste, a delicious description of the taste benefits of healthy food, which natural spices will enhance taste, and it is important to talk about the benefits and positive effects on all body systems. as a healthy diet helps the body. a kind of healthy programming.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes