Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

micronutrients

Hello, this is my 3rd time trying to get a response from the developer's. I have had the Roux n Y surgery and my Fitbit counts the Macronutrients  not in grams. I need grams not percentage's. Then there is a other count. What is that?? I would like to see the counts the same as what's on packaging in stores. Not Macronutrients. Yes, I do understand coming from a nutritionist view point but, I'm not a nutritionist and it's very hard to figure out grams for the %. Please either add grams or take away %. Please make this easier. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@jodavis if your interested in asking Fitbit something there is a link to contact Fitbit in the upper right. 

If your interested in voting for this suggestion go here

Asking in the community forum is simply asking your fellow Fitbit users for help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jodavis: I don’t track my intake at all, but I know many Fitbit users who do resort to MyFitnessPal, when tracking with Fitbit doesn’t do what they want. This is because MyFitnessPal - as an app dedicated to tracking your diet - has more features for that aspect than Fitbit (which focuses more on fitness and activity). As you may know, MyFitnessPal and Fitbit can be linked to each others. Have you investigated whether or not MyFitnessPal would track micronutrients the way you want? 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
I haven't checked that out. I will look into that.  Thank you 

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes