Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Inspire 2 has Smart Wake?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

I am a bit confused.  I am very much interested in the Inspire 2.  I have read some articles that the Smart Alarm is only on the new Versa 3, but then you can get it on Versa 2 (somehow), plus it is also on the Charge 4 and 'newer Fitbits'.  

But does this include the 'new' Inspire 2 i.e. does the Inspire 2 have the Smart Alarm?  I really want this, and don't want to buy the other ones if I don't have to because I don't want or need most of the extra features.  It would be useful to clear this up before buying,

Thanks in advance!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@LilMissT A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for your interest in the new Fitbit Inspire 2, I'll be happy to clarify your inquiry. 

The Smart Wake feature is available in Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa series, you could confirm this by checking each official page in the specs area. 

However it's not available in the Fitbit Inspire 2. This is an easy-to-use fitness tracker with a brighter screen, Active Zone Minutes, activity and sleep tracking, up to 10 days of battery, and more. Learn more about its features by checking this page.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions.  

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Why is this not available on the Inspire 2 - seems you only need a HR sensor to make it work and it would be great to have the feature on a device with a smaller form factor than a Charge 4 or Versa (better for wearing to sleep)

Best Answer

@ah274 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

Your feedback and ideas are always welcome. You may want to post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board, those are reviewed by our team and the status will change depending on Fitbit plans. Users have the opportunity to vote and comment on them too. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ah274  Here's my least cynical guess... Smart wake would require so much battery life that it would negate the sizable battery life advantage that this device has over its predecessors

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Please vote for this feature in the Feature Suggestion Board:  Bring the Smart Wake feature to Inspire 2 - Fitbit Community

Best Answer

I am also confused. The Fitbit website specifically states that smart wake is available on the inspire 2. I bought the inspire 2 based on this information on the Fitbit website. This information is apparently misleading and there is no smart wake?

Best Answer

I contacted customer service 3 times about it because the website states that it has smart wake but that is not true. The best they told me was: "try restarting the device" and sorry it doesn't have that feature. Their marketing mistake cost me 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes