Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I turn off heart rate on Inspire 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Choosing a new FitBit (been away for a few years).  I've had the Alta (LOVED it, wish they still made), and have tried both Charge 3 HR, and Charge 4.  Both Charges 3 & 4 hurt my arm, and couldn't wear because of the Heart Rate feature.  I'm deciding between the Inspire 3 and the Luxe, however I need to be able to turn off the Heart Rate feature, or my arm will hurt again.  Can you permanently turn off this feature? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @vchristian ,

For your use I recommend the Inspire 3 (but even an old Inspire 2 that you can find with big discounts now) as you can set CLIP MODE ON thus deactivating heart rate. Of course you can still wear it at your wrist if you wish so (not sure if the steps counter can be a little off because of this actually).

Luxe doesn't have this option.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @vchristian ,

For your use I recommend the Inspire 3 (but even an old Inspire 2 that you can find with big discounts now) as you can set CLIP MODE ON thus deactivating heart rate. Of course you can still wear it at your wrist if you wish so (not sure if the steps counter can be a little off because of this actually).

Luxe doesn't have this option.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Thank you very much for your reply, much appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes