Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the inspire 3 track type of stroke used when swimming?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m thinking of buying a Inspire 3 but one feature I would like is swim tracking with type of stroke information. 
I gather it can track time, length and duration of swim but can it break down individual length data into type of stroke to be viewed later in the app? For example, breaststroke, backstroke, front crawl and freestyle?

Many thanks, 

Alison

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Alison01483 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your question. 

The Inspire 3 can recognize if you are swimming independently of the stroke type. 

But on the data shown after you sync your activity, you won't see the type of stroke made during your laps. 

You'll be able to see the length swum, and laps made. 

hope this helps you further.  

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Alison01483 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your question. 

The Inspire 3 can recognize if you are swimming independently of the stroke type. 

But on the data shown after you sync your activity, you won't see the type of stroke made during your laps. 

You'll be able to see the length swum, and laps made. 

hope this helps you further.  

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let's further enhance the reply by @JuanFitbit. You also won't see any information while swimming other than the time, no laps, no HR, no time per lap.

If you're into swimming no Fitbit is unfortunately the right device for you

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes