Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got a new Fitbit, Inspire 3. I had the Flex before and used it for hiking and swimming.

The Inspire is not user friendly and I am frustrated with it. The side buttons do not work to turn on and tapping it doesn't always work either. The water lock is also difficult to work.  I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Which Fitbit s more like my Flex and is waterproof. I would like to return this.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Barbn6 and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but Fitbit no longer makes trackers with the simplicity of the Flex/Flex 2.  If you bought your Inspire 3 from Fitbit, please contact Support for return authorization.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Barbn6 and welcome to the Community.  I'm sorry, but Fitbit no longer makes trackers with the simplicity of the Flex/Flex 2.  If you bought your Inspire 3 from Fitbit, please contact Support for return authorization.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried your support team for authorization to return Inspire 3 but no
luck there either It keeps asking me to authenticate myself. Please send
me via email the information

Barb Nielsen
Best Answer

@Barbn6 Thanks for getting back to us with this information. Our team has contacted you via email to give you a hand with this. 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes