Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app not letting me record sleep

ANSWERED

1000016950.jpg

1000016951.jpg

1000016952.jpg

1000016954.jpg

  Any help would be greatly appreciated. I had tried to set a sleep time from 9:30 to 11pm, and now it will only let me record from 11pm on, but doesn't show that time I recorded, neither here nor the front page with my sleep information. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No sleep session today but you are trying to log one starting 9:30 PM yesterday, and it says you have sleep logged in that time period.  Remember By "Today" Fitbit means since midnight.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I don't know what your sleep session already looks like but i wonder if you are trying to  add a sleep session that overwrite a sleep session that already exists, instead of just editing the beginning time, or if you want to add the whole time again from scratch, delete the session first.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I attached pictures showing there is no event. I deleted all sleeping events and it still won't let me add my proper sleeping time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No sleep session today but you are trying to log one starting 9:30 PM yesterday, and it says you have sleep logged in that time period.  Remember By "Today" Fitbit means since midnight.

Best Answer

Ahhhh, yes!! I feel very silly haha, oops!

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes