Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hear rate zone feedback while training with Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I’m using the inspire 3 and a water rower.

While rowing, i want to aim for a specific hear rate zone, for cardio training.

Is there a good way to know while rowing whether i am in the cardio zone or not?

Looking at the Inspire on my wrist is not an option while rowing.

Is there a way to get audio feedback on being in the zone or too high/low?

Or is there a way to show the current heart rate in a large size on the iPhone, to check visually?

Or any other good tip?

Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @cygmatic and welcome to the Community.  Here's a link to the section in the Inspire 3 manual that explains Fitbit's way of giving you heart rate training feedback.  I need to point out that all this feedback is vibration only.  No Fitbit gives audio feedback.  In addition, the feedback is set to your Fitbit heart rate zones.  You can't set a custom zone and get vibration feedback for that.  As described in the link, you get feedback about your heart rate faster when using the Exercise app.  (BTW, the Inspire 3 doesn't have an Indoor Rowing exercise shortcut.  You use the Workout shortcut.)  I know that you will get the vibrations when you move from fat burn to cardio.  I don't use these vibrations, so I don't know if you get vibrations if you drop down from peak to cardio, for example.  I'm an iPhone user, too.  I don't know of any way to make the heart rate larger on the Fitbit app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @cygmatic and welcome to the Community.  Here's a link to the section in the Inspire 3 manual that explains Fitbit's way of giving you heart rate training feedback.  I need to point out that all this feedback is vibration only.  No Fitbit gives audio feedback.  In addition, the feedback is set to your Fitbit heart rate zones.  You can't set a custom zone and get vibration feedback for that.  As described in the link, you get feedback about your heart rate faster when using the Exercise app.  (BTW, the Inspire 3 doesn't have an Indoor Rowing exercise shortcut.  You use the Workout shortcut.)  I know that you will get the vibrations when you move from fat burn to cardio.  I don't use these vibrations, so I don't know if you get vibrations if you drop down from peak to cardio, for example.  I'm an iPhone user, too.  I don't know of any way to make the heart rate larger on the Fitbit app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes