Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate sensor stopped working - Inspire 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The heart rate sensor stopped working on my Inspire 3, need help please

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @tkhOBXer. Welcome to the Community Forums. @doglady321 Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire 3. 

Please try the following steps:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your Fitbit. To switch the heart rate settings on your tracker, from the main screen of your tracker, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Inspire 3. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Inspire 3 image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Fitbit once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your tracker.
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

For more information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

My heart rate sensor stopped working on Oct 22. Would love a solution to set it working again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @tkhOBXer. Welcome to the Community Forums. @doglady321 Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire 3. 

Please try the following steps:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your Fitbit. To switch the heart rate settings on your tracker, from the main screen of your tracker, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Inspire 3. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Inspire 3 image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Fitbit once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your tracker.
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

For more information, see What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the reply. 

When I swipe left I do not see heartbeat. Is there another way to access heartbeat settings?

I also notice the spO2 monitor is not working either.

Very frustrating, 2 reasons why I bought the Inspire 3 and not the Inspire 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks so much! I didn't have to go as far as your instructions sent me. I downloaded the Inspire 3 manual because I couldn't find my settings.... and when I did find them, I found that my heart rate sensor had been turned off! So, I turned it back on and all is well! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've got the HR monitor turned on, now my FitBit won't sync. Oh boy, looking forward to the day that my new device works without any glitches, like my old device

Best Answer
0 Votes

@tkhOBXer Good to hear that you were able to download the Inspire 3 manual. Great job, I'm glad this is working for you now.

@doglady321 Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry to hear you're having this issues. May I know the model of your mobile phone? Please make sure it meets the requirements listed hereIf your phone does meet the requirements, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope this gets resolved soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I removed the device and added a new device, it finally synced.

thanks for your help

Best Answer

@doglady321 I'm glad to know it's working now. If you have time please check our Health & Wellness boards where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle.

Keep up the super stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes