Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect sleep schedule

For 2 nights my Fitbit has me going to bed way before my bedtime and waking up in the middle of the night. I use it for sleep monitoring mainly and now it’s useless .

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Rav1, welcome to the community, you may find this article worth your time to review How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? - Fitbit Help Center .

If you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

V4.15 of the app was just released, so update the app to see it that resolves the issue.

Unfortunately, the missing Benchmark range data on the Benchmark bar charts is still missing in V4.15.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Bill_209, the benchmark issue is a bug which we are reliably advised will be fixed soon.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That would be great.  

I can see where fixing the sync reliability bug would be a priority for Google, but fixing the missing Benchmark limit data range issue was low hanging fruit that could have gone a long way towards improving customer support for this product, for those of us that also use it to monitor sleep statistics as well. 

If the Premium product features of the Inspire 3 don't work reliably, or not at all, then there is no reason for customers to continue paying the Premium subscription cost to simply count steps and measure pulse rate.  Any fitness product can do that.

Reliably obtaining detailed sleep cycle data and heart metrics was one of the things that differentiated a Fitbit device from most other fitness devices on the market, which is reason why my wife and I purchased an Inspire 3.

My Inspire 3 seems to work okay for that, but my wife had three Inspire 3 devices that failed to return detailed sleep cycle data or heart metrics most of the time, so she just returned the last one and canceled her Premium subscription.

Best Answer
0 Votes