Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 'Sleep Mode' turns on display at the slightest touch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is it just me or does the Fitbit Inspire 3 wake from Sleep Mode at even the slightest touch of the screen?  Even my sheets and bedding seem to toggle the screen on.  If I remember correctly, the Inspire 2 required pressing the two side buttons simultaneously to activate the screen while in sleep mode.  What am I missing here or is that just how the Inspire 3 sleep mode behaves? If so, I might have to resort back to Inspire 2, which at least allowed me a good nights sleep. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you around, @Mikeofmandan. Welcome!

Thank you for sharing your feedback about this feature. Sleep mode turns off your notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders. Additionally, the screen's brightness is set to dim. But to wake Inspire 3 up, you need to firmly tap the screen twice. Please, confirm that your device is not too loose on your wrist and it might feel like tapping when moving around on your sleep. You can also use the 'Water lock' feature to prevent the screen from activating. 

About your comment regarding how this feature works on Inspire 2, you can add this as a request for Inspire 3. Visit our Feature Suggestions Board, where our developers can check what users need and take this into consideration for next updates.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see you around, @Mikeofmandan. Welcome!

Thank you for sharing your feedback about this feature. Sleep mode turns off your notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders. Additionally, the screen's brightness is set to dim. But to wake Inspire 3 up, you need to firmly tap the screen twice. Please, confirm that your device is not too loose on your wrist and it might feel like tapping when moving around on your sleep. You can also use the 'Water lock' feature to prevent the screen from activating. 

About your comment regarding how this feature works on Inspire 2, you can add this as a request for Inspire 3. Visit our Feature Suggestions Board, where our developers can check what users need and take this into consideration for next updates.

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes