Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 Stopped Tracking Sleep Before Midnight

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 2 1/2 months of working accurately, Fitbit not recording sleep start until way after midnight despite me consistently going to sleep before 11:30pm and keeping the same sleep routine. That is, no sleep data shows up at all before midnight, even as "wakeful" times. Or in other words, the detailed graph (under "see more info for that day") starts after midnight. In the case of the past couple of nights, It has started around 1am. How can I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you again on the forums, @midcapjsb. Sorry to hear you keep having this issues with your Inspire 3 while tracking your sleep.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. While it's odd that your tracker isn't tracking your sleep during that time, it might be that you slept in a position that prevented your Inspire 3 from getting a consistent heart-rate reading and detect that you were sleeping. Can you please attach an image of the sleep information you're getting in the Fitbit app? Have you made sure to not wear your tracker too tight or loose?

Please confirm that you've also followed this steps:

1. On your Inspire 3, swipe right, open the Settings app and turn off the heart rate settings.
  2. Restart your tracker to refresh its performance.
  3. Turn back on the heart rate settings.
  4. Wear it about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone when sleeping.
  5. Make sure to sync with the Fitbit app once you're awake to check your details.

Hope this helps

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see you again on the forums, @midcapjsb. Sorry to hear you keep having this issues with your Inspire 3 while tracking your sleep.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. While it's odd that your tracker isn't tracking your sleep during that time, it might be that you slept in a position that prevented your Inspire 3 from getting a consistent heart-rate reading and detect that you were sleeping. Can you please attach an image of the sleep information you're getting in the Fitbit app? Have you made sure to not wear your tracker too tight or loose?

Please confirm that you've also followed this steps:

1. On your Inspire 3, swipe right, open the Settings app and turn off the heart rate settings.
  2. Restart your tracker to refresh its performance.
  3. Turn back on the heart rate settings.
  4. Wear it about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone when sleeping.
  5. Make sure to sync with the Fitbit app once you're awake to check your details.

Hope this helps

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes