Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 new update 1.188.58

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey,

I received an update today for Fitbit Inspire 3, what is changed in new update? My new firmware version is 63.20001.188.58 does anyone know what was the previous version was? Anyone received new update? 

Thanks,

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Monkeyisland , you must be among the first to get this new update! (Updates are always released to users in small batches and are gradually rolled out over several days or sometimes even weeks.)

It seems that you have had your update even before Fitbit has updated its own help article detailing the changes.  When Fitbit have added the information about the update you should be able to see it here .

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Monkeyisland , you must be among the first to get this new update! (Updates are always released to users in small batches and are gradually rolled out over several days or sometimes even weeks.)

It seems that you have had your update even before Fitbit has updated its own help article detailing the changes.  When Fitbit have added the information about the update you should be able to see it here .

I hope this helps.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Thanks for the info! 

Best Answer
0 Votes