Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 not getting notifications even though phone & watch are close

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried everything but my watch won't show calls or notifications on my watch even though my phone and watch are close together 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Jetstream. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Inspire 3 before reaching out. 

Have you tried following the troubleshooting steps provided in this help article? If so, please make sure your phone meets the requirements listed here.

May I know if the Sleep Mode and DND settings are turned off? If these settings are on, your tracker won't vibrate or turn on when receiving any type of notifications. You'll find more details about these settings here. Also, make sure the Show Previews is set to Always or When Unlocked for your preferred apps under your phone's settings > Notifications.

If the issue persists after double checking the above settings, give a try to the following:

1. Forget your Inspire 3 from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Turn off other Bluetooth settings nearby.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and restart your Inspire 3 one more time.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Try receiving a call or text notification to test your tracker.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer