Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire 3 not recording 'Sleep score' but I slept 6 hours

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

No sleep score or details but says "I did it" and I slept 6 hours...I had signed up for sleep management earlier I wonder if signing up for sleep management It cause the stages to shut off.

please help!

Tracy

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @tltoler5362. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Inspire 3. 

I'm not clear about what you mean by "sleep management", but keep in mind that you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Please swipe left on the Sleep Score graph, here you can see information about your weekly sleep average and sleep duration. To get more detailed information, see What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

With that said, I recommend considering the following in order to get sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

For more information, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @tltoler5362. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Inspire 3. 

I'm not clear about what you mean by "sleep management", but keep in mind that you must see sleep stages in order to see your sleep score information. Please swipe left on the Sleep Score graph, here you can see information about your weekly sleep average and sleep duration. To get more detailed information, see What's sleep score in the Fitbit app?

With that said, I recommend considering the following in order to get sleep stages:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your device to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

For more information, see What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer